Dealing With Pet Loss
So its been a whole 2 weeks since you've been gone.
It seems to have gone incredibly slowly and yet incredibly quickly.
I still chat to you when I get in but I am feeling better about the whole thing.
When I get home I keep busy and I'm back into a routine which again helps.
My positive frame of mind is beginning to return and I find my self remembering the good things more and not just the day you left.
I guess this must be a good thing although there is a certain amount of guilt associated with this.
I desperately want to be back to my old self but feel bad for feeling this way.
I know at some stage I need to throw the old rug in the front room away.
To be honest it smells but it reminds me of you so for now it will remain.
I'm sure my friends will tell me if it gets to bad.
I like to think you are running around as you used to chasing squirrels and flirting with boy dogs.
I should do something with your ashes and I want you to be close so have changed my mind about scattering you on the wind.
I think I'll keep you safe in the garden which you used to love.
I miss you and probably always will
No comments:
Post a Comment