Sunday, 25 July 2010
Animal Bereavement
Animal Bereavement
Day 12
For some reason i thought it was getting easier,
Then a memory will pop into my head and a wave of tears will engulf me.
I'm not sleeping properly and I'm not sure if this is connected.
I have insecurities that were never there before.
Maybe they were but now I just notice them more.
I get frustrated with my partner for no reason,
They are bearing the brunt of my confusion.
I know from everything I've read and people I've spoken to this is quite normal,
But for me I don't feel normal.
I've vowed to try and get back into a routine next week starting Monday
I still feel out of kilter and constantly behind.
I want to move but don't,
Trapped on the ever spinning human hamster wheel.
At least it's the weekend and I have time to collect my thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment