Death Of A Pet
Day 3
This is day 3 of my thoughts and feelings whilst dealing with the death of a pet.
I have started at day 1 and these can be found on the right under other posts. It might be easier to read them from day 1 it's up to you.
I am dealing with the death of a pet....Sasha, my German Shepherd.
These blogs are just my thoughts and feelings each day.
My shoulders neck and back hurt as I decide to go to work to try and get out of the house.
I have no morning smile for the bus driver and can barely lift my eyes from the floor.
I have no desire to talk to people or even acknowledge their existence.
I have manged not to cry for the whole journey but have nearly turned back several times as I don't want to go.
I managed to avoid being in the house to long this morning and I consciously use the word house as at the moment it is not the home I knew.
I hope this will change as I love my house.
My night was restless and I am tired. Some how I must get through the day but polite conversation fills me with dread.
This doesn't feel right as normally I embrace each day.
I will try to improve but really not sure how long this is going to last as the call of the duvet and being able to lock myself away is very strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment