Monday, 19 July 2010

Losing A Pet


This site is dedicated to those who have lost their pets.

I have decided to write this to put down my thoughts as I go through the early days of losing a pet.

Mine was a German Shepherd called Sasha who passed away on the 13th July 2010.

Losing a pet is one of the hardest experiences I have had to face and I thought this might just help me and maybe others who feel the same.

I didn't realise losing a pet would or could be so difficult. I didn't expect the grief to be this hard.

I've lost pets when I was a child but the memories fade with time.

Sasha was mine really. I had her since she was 7 weeks and lost her at 12 years and 10 months. A great age fro a large dog I know.

If you know what it's like losing a pet and would like to share your feelings or comments then please do so.

I offer no magic cure but sometimes it's easy to share with those who understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment