Coping With The Loss Of A Dog
Day 8
Its been a week. I can't believe it.
Time seems to disappear so very quickly.
knowing it's a week stirs memories of last week and you being here.
You final walk, your final meal, the last in take of breath.
Your bed is till in place, as are your toys.
The towels are clean but in their normal place.
I'm going out straight from work and it seems strange to do so.
I don't have to get back for you or arrange company for you.
Everything I do still has you in mind.
Thinking I should be walking you or is it your tea time.
But mainly the house is just empty without you.
I haven't cried today so that is good.
Tomorrow I pick up your ashes from the vet and bring you safely home.
No comments:
Post a Comment