Day 4
Losing A Dog
I made it through yesterday.
Its sad I have to say that as I am a great believer in living every day to the full.
Going home was harder than leaving.
The emptiness and stillness of the house is very lonely.
I feel like part of my family is missing.
I cried for the most part and still talk to you as if you are there.
I'm on the train again this morning. My neck still aches from the weight of my head.
There is an emptiness in my heart I can't seem to shake.
I have no desire to speak to anyone or make eye contact to exchange a commuter smile.
I am grateful for many things but have lost my sense of normality.
My routine is completely messed up and I'm finding it hard to get back in kilter.
I'm kind of off balance, the way my life flowed before has stopped and I find myself almost lost on a familiar journey.
I haven't trained or got my bike out to cycle to work.
I have no desire to feel the excitement of my blood running through my veins.
I'm tired and wish I was at home.
I have promised myself Monday will be the day I re establish some harmony and order and try to get back on track.
I miss Sash more than I knew I would and I hope this feeling will be bearable soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment