
Dealing With Pet Loss
Day 7
I can't believe its been 7 days.
It feels longer yet shorter, so fresh and yet a distant memory.
I have only cried once today although now back at home after a weekend away the house feels empty without you.
I still find mysself looking for you.
I want to talk but only to those who know me well.
I still try to be my normal every day self but the dullness in my stomach makes it difficult to share a smile with strangers.
I don't really recognise myself from how I normally am to what grief does to me.
Its odd but I feel insecure brought about by the massive change I have to face each day.
I'm not used to this and don't like it, even so I cannot seem to shake myself from it and find I sometimes wish the hours a way.
I know in time things will be back to normal but for now I wish those days would hurry back.
And yet I know they will never be the same again.
No comments:
Post a Comment